A quick recipe for Chocolate Cherry Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats made with cocoa, cherries and done in minutes in the Instant Pot.
- 1.5 cups water
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 2/4 cup fresh pitted or frozen cherries (12 large)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs agave nectar
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Additional agave nectar, cocoa nibs and dried cherries for garnish.
- Combine all ingredients except the garnish in the Instant Pot and set to manual for 10 minutes.
- Allow for natural pressure release for 10 minutes after the time expires.
- Serve hot topped with additional agave nectar, cocoa nibs and cherries.