An at-home version of the Crazy Cake Shake from Black Tap in NYC
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Prepared and Frosted Funfetti Cake
- Vanilla Frosting
- Maraschino cherries
- Spread vanilla frosting around the rim of a milkshake glass so that it’s 1/4in thick and rims the glass.
- Spread some sprinkles onto a plate and rotate the frosted part of the glass onto the sprinkles so that they adhere.
- Combine ice cream and milk (amounts depend on how thick or thin you want your shake. I like 3 parts ice cream to 1 part milk for a thicker shake) and blend.
- Pour shake into the frosted sprinkled glass.
- Place a slice of cake on top.
- Add whipped cream to the sides of the cake to cover the top of the glass and to the top of the cake.
- Add more sprinkles over the top.
- Top with a cherry.