An easy chocolate pots de creme recipe flavored with blood orange for a simple but elegant holiday dessert.
- 12 oz bittersweet chocolate chips
- 4 whole large eggs, room temperature
- 6 oz hot coffee (use decaf if serving in the evening)
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 Tbs Torani Blood Orange syrup
- Combine the chocolate, eggs, syrup and salt into a blender and pulse 5 times to break up the chocolate chips slightly.
- Then turn the blender onto blend mode and pour the coffee in slowly so that it starts to melt the chocolate and incorporate with the rest of the ingredients. Continue to blend until smooth.
- Pour final mixture into small cups or pots (8 servings) and cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled.