BBQ Baby Back Pork Ribs prepared in the Instant Pot and finished in the oven
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbs mustard
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp worchesterhire
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3/4 cup apple vinegar
- 2 half rack of baby back ribs pork
- 1 cup apple juice
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients into a saucepan over medium high heat and bring to a simmer and reduce heat to continue simmering, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes until the sauce has thickened and reduced by 1/3.
- Transfer to a heat safe jar and allow to cool then cover and can keep in the fridge up to 5 days.
- Place the ribs and 1 cup apple juice into the Instant Pot / electric pressure cooker along with 1/4 cup of sauce drizzled on the ribs. Close and set to manual for 14 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure once the time expires.
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Place ribs on a foil lined baking sheet and brush with plenty of the BBQ sauce you made.
- Broil for 8 to 10 minutes until bubbling and crispy.
- Remove, eat, enjoy!