How to make frozen pizza your way, at home!
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/2 to 1 cup of sauce or spread
- 2 to 3 cups other toppings
- 16 oz shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450F, roll out your dough and par-bake the crust (without toppings) for 3 to 5 minutes until puffed up but not browned.
- Let the crust cool then top with your sauce, cheese and toppings.
- Double wrap the pizza in plastic wrap and freeze up to 3 months.
- When ready to cook it, preheat the oven to 550F (or as high as it goes), unwrap the pizza and place it on a stone or baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until browned and cheese is bubbly.