Easy meal prep friendly rice bowls that can be mixed and matched with different toppings, all on a base of whole grain rice, dressed with ginger sesame dressing.
- 2.5 cups Lundberg Family Farms Black Pearl Rice
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Additional mix and match toppings:
- Sliced Nori, Diced Cucumber, Bean Sprouts, Diced Tofu
- or Smoked Salmon and Diced Avocado
- or Cooked Shrimp, Sliced Radish and Edamame
- Prepare the rice according to package directions and divide between 5 sealable bowl containers.
- Combine the ginger, garlic, agave, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and oil in a blender and blend until smooth, then portion into 5 small dressing containers.
- Top the rice with your desired toppings, place the dressing container in the bowl with the rice and the toppings and close with the lid.
- Place all prepared rice bowls in the refrigerator up to four days.
- Drizzle on the dressing when you’re ready to eat.