A healthier, softer, chewier take on traditional chocolate chip cookies using Greek Cream Cheese.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Green Mountain Farms Greek Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 oz chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine the butter, Greek Cream Cheese, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a bowl and cream together until smooth (recommended to use a stand mixer or electric hand mixer).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt then add to the wet ingredients and mix until incorporated, but don’t over-mix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop golfball sized balls of dough and place them onto a cookie sheet, pressing them down with the palm of your hand slightly to flatten them a bit.
- Bake at 350F for 13 – 15 minutes until slightly browned and baked through. *The cream cheese makes them a bit lighter than standard cookies, so anticipate them being a bit more white than brown.
- Store in an airtight container or bag for up to 5 days.