- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 9 oz Stevia sweetened dark chocolate chips
- cocoa powder
- Place the chocolate chips in a large heat safe bowl
- Heat the cream on the stove over medium high heat until a slight simmer
- Pour half of the cream over the chocolate chips and allow to set for 30 seconds, then stir, then add in the remaining cream and continue to stir until completely smooth.
- Cover with cling wrap and make sure the wrap touches the surface of the chocolate to prevent a skin from forming on the chocolate
- Refrigerate at least 30 mintues
- Using a melon baller, scoop balls of the chocolate and place on wax paper
- Once all scooped, roll the balls in cocoa powder
These are best kept refrigerated if you don’t eat them all right away.