Leftover ham from the holidays turns into a perfect pizza topper in this Leftover Ham Hawaiian Pizza.
If you’re like me and have family in town after the big holiday, you need to feed a crowd. If you can do that and get rid of leftovers simultaneously, then it’s a double bonus! Did you make my Pineapple Dijon Ham? If you did, you’ll also have leftover pineapple, helping to round out pizza toppings for this leftover makeover.
All you need to do is roll out a pizza dough then bake it off for 8 minutes at 400F to get the bottom cooked through. Next, layer up your toppings. Feel free to riff here, but I did red sauce, mozzarella, a sprinkle of garlic salt, pineapple, green peppers, red onions and the all important, leftover diced ham. Finish baking for another 10 to 12 minutes until browned and bubbly.
Your crowd will gobble it up and you’ll make a dent in that ham. Much love and happy holidays to you and yours!
Want to watch me make this on LIVE TV? Check it out on Fox 10 Phoenix!
A Hawaiian style pizza using leftover ham and pineapple along with red onions and green peppers.
- 1 13.8oz pizza dough (Pillsbury in the refrigerated section)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup leftover diced ham
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Roll out dough onto a baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes until just slightly cooked.
- Take the crust out of the oven and evenly top with sauce, cheese, ham, onion, peppers and garlic salt, then bake another 10 to 15 minutes until golden crust and bubbly cheese happens.
- Serve hot.
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American