- 6 cups kale, fine chopped
- 1 lemon (cut in half and divided)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/3 cup fresh grated parmesan
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 strips of maple bacon, fried and chopped
- 1/4 pumpkin seeds
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- Combine the kale with 1/2 the juice of a lemon and toss, then set aside in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare the dressing by combining the remaining lemon juice, garlic, oil, mustard, honey, parmesan, salt and pepper. Whisk until it becomes creamy.
- When your kale is ready, toss with the raisins, celery, bacon, pumpkin seeds and apple and dress with your desired amount of the prepared dressing.