An easy summery salad with sugar snap peas, radish, feta and fresh herbs with a lemon dressing.
- 2 cups sliced sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup green peas (fresh or frozen defrosted)
- 4 radishes, sliced thin
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced radicchio or red leaf kale or red cabbage
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbs fresh dill, chopped *optionally add in 2 Tbs each of mint and basil, too
- 1/4 cup oil (light flavored)
- juice of 1 lemon (approx 2 Tbs)
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- Combine all of the veggies, cheese and herbs in a large bowl.
- Combine the oil, lemon, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a small jar and whisk.
- Toss the salad with desired amount of dressing and serve!