An Easy Egg Sandwich made in the microwave
- 1 English Muffin or two slices toast
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbs diced peppers
- 2 tbs spinach chopped
- 2 tsp salsa
- Combine eggs, peppers, spinach, salsa, salt and pepper in a coffee mug and whisk with a fork until eggs are mixed up.
- Microwave the eggs in the mug for 2 minutes. Eggs will puff up while cooking.
- Turn the eggs out onto an English Muffin or slices of toast, topped with more spinach.
- Serve warm or wrap and reheat later.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American