A quick vegetable coconut curry in the microwave
- 1/2 cup sweet potato, diced
- 1.5 cups water
- 1/2 cup minute rice
- 1/4 cup pepper diced
- 1/2 cup spinach chopped
- 1/4 cup corn or diced carrots
- 1/2 vegetable bouillon cube
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- sriracha to garnish
- Place sweet potato and water into a microwave safe container (or large mason jar) and microwave 3 minutes to soften the potato.
- Add remaining ingredients int the jar and microwave another 4 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and let sit 5 minutes.
- Eat straight from the jar garnished with sriracha.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American