Potatoes speared on kabobs and grilled with a light lemony marinade and a vibrant yogurt dipping sauce.
- 24 oz Red Potatoes
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp white pepper
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 6 oz Fage
- 3 scallions
- ¼ cup parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- Preheat the grill over medium high heat.
- Wash and boil potatoes for 5 minutes until slightly soft. Remove the boiled potatoes from the heat and put into a bowl with ice cubes and water to slow the cooking process.
- Then, halve each red potato and place several halves on a metal skewer for grilling. Place on a metal baking sheet.
- Combine the garlic salt, pepper, lemon zest and lemon juice, and olive oil in a small bowl. Brush lemon garlic mixture onto the potatoes reserving at least half.
- Take the kebabs to the grill and grill cut side down until they’re fully cooked (5 to 8 minutes) with good grill marks. Baste with more lemon garlic mixture.
- Then, combine Fage, parsley, and scallions and juice of 1 lemon into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve cooked potato kebabs with the Fage sauce on the side for dipping.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American