An easy way to make savory pastries filled with leftover corned beef and cabbage.
- 1 package puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup leftover corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup leftover cooked cabbage
- ½ cup shredded swiss or gruyere cheese
- 1 egg, whisked
- Thaw puff pastry according to package directions.
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Unfold puff pastry and cut into 6 large squares.
- Evenly divide corned beef and cabbage between the six squares, placing in the center of each square and top with a tablespoon of swiss cheese on each.
- Fold the pointed sides of the pastry up over the top of the filling to create a pocket and then brush over the top with egg wash. Top with remaining shredded cheese and place pastries on a baking sheet and bake 20 minutes at 400F.
- Serve warm.
- *can also be refrigerated and then reheated for 10 minutes at 375F
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Irish