A simple breakfast burrito made with bacon, white cheddar, egg, salsa and tater tots.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 oz of shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 20 frozen tater tots, prepared according to package directions
- 8 oz bacon, fried crispy and cut into large bits
- 4 eggs, cooked over-medium
- 6 – 8 Tbs salsa
- Assemble your breakfast burrito by sprinkling 1/2 oz of cheese on a tortilla, then top with the egg, then more cheese, then 1/4 of the bacon, then 1 – 2 Tbs of salsa and then 5 tater tots.
- Roll up all together in a burrito by gathering in the ends toward the middle and then rolling up to the seam.
- Serve with extra salsa or hot sauce.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Mexican