An easy five-minute dip for festive entertaining with cream cheese, cheddar, bacon, peppers and chives.
- 1 medium bell pepper (I prefer red), diced
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 packet dry Italian Dressing mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 strips bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 3 Tbs fresh chives, minced
- Combine the bell pepper, cream cheese, sour cream, and dressing mix in a medium bowl and mix with an electric hand mixer or by hand until the cream cheese and sour cream are thoroughly combined and creamed.
- Next, add in the cheddar, bacon and 2 Tbs of the chives and mix until just incorporated.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with remaining chives for garnish.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American