An easy recipe for vegan chili cooked up in the Instant Pot for dinner in under an hour.
- 16 oz dried pinto beans
- 8 oz dried kidney beans
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 7 oz diced green chilies
- 4 cups water
- .7 oz dry packaged Italian Salad Dressing Mix (Good Seasonings)
- 1 Tbs paprika
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt (plus more to taste)
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, defrosted
- Combine all ingredients except for the corn into your Instant Pot. Beans should be dried, no need to soak.
- Cook the chili in the Instant Pot on Manual for 25 minutes and then allow natural pressure release.
- Add in the corn and add additional 1/2 cup of water if the chili is too thick.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes to bring the corn up to temp and serve hot.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 45
- Category: Soup
- Method: Pressure Cooking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: instant pot, pressure cooker, chili, beans