A potato salad made with a zesty lemon garlic vinaigrette, tossed with bacon, basil and red onions.
- 2.5 lbs Yukon Gold Potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch – 1 inch cubes
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 red onion minced
- 1/4 cup basil chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley chopped
- 4 strips bacon, fried and chopped into bacon bits
- 2 lemons
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced or turned into a paste
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs Honey
- 2 Tbs Dijon
- 1 Tbs white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Heat oven to 450F.
- Toss the cubed potatoes with 1 Tbs oil and 1/2 tsp salt and spread on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 20 minutes until softened and browned
- Add the hot potatoes to a bowl with the onion, basil, parsley, and bacon.
- Combine the remaining ingredients into a salad dressing jar and shake to combine.
- Toss the potato mixture with dressing (use as much as desired) and season with additional salt to taste.
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American