My drop dead, all time favorite dessert of life is Tiramisu. Coffee, chocolate, and creamy layers of mousse. It’s an Italian classic and the final dish in our Italian Dinner Party Series. This No Bake Tiramisu is a light way to cap off a meal of Caesar Salad and Rolled Pizza Lasagna.
Join me in the kitchen as I walk through how to make this easy No Bake Tiramisu dessert with a few helpful kitchen hacks along the way. Oh, and there are antics…#anticsalways
No Bake Tiramisu Parfaits
Having now made these no bake tiramisu parfaits a half a dozen times, I can confirm that it’s waaaay better if you use real whipped cream vs. Cool Whip. The real cream firms up beautifully in the refrigerator giving the coffee mousse a slightly denser texture, which I love. As always, you do you, but me…I do real whipped…cream…what were you thinking?
Want to whip these up at your next dinner party? Print and share the recipe and tag me on social media if you make it!Print
An easy no-bake version of Tiramisu in individual serving cups with coffee mousse, chocolate and sweet ladyfingers.
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 Tbs confectioners sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 Tbs confectioners sugar
- 12 lady fingers
- 2 oz mini chocolate chips
- cocoa powder for garnish
- Prepare coffee (brew it extra strong if possible) and allow to cool to room temperature or refrigerate.
- Combine Softened cream cheese with 1 Tbs confectioners sugars.
- Add 2 Tbs of the prepared coffee to the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Make whipped cream with the whipping cream and the 2 Tbs confectioners sugar.
- Combine the whipped cream and the coffee cream cheese mix and put into a large piping bag.
- Cut one lady finger down the middle in half and dunk into remaining coffee to soak into the cookie. Then place in the bottom of your serving cups. Repeat until 6 jars are filled.
- Pipe half of the cream cheese mixture over all of the lady fingers, sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, then top with more halved lady fingers, dunked in coffee and top with remaining cream cheese mix. Garnish the tops with more chocolate chips and cocoa powder.
- Place in the fridge at least an hour to allow the moisture to absorb into the lady fingers and for the mousse to firm.
- Serve cold.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Italian
*Original recipe by Joanie Simon (JoanieSimon.com)