Seeing as I don’t drink anymore, I love concocting fun beverages that I can still enjoy at a party. Through my Latin dinner party series, I was inspired by the mojito, but of course nixed the rum and swapped in fresh pineapple for a fresh and easy mojito mocktail.
Pineapple No-jitos – Mojito Mocktail
It’s an easy recipe that calls for fresh pineapple, mint, lime and sparkling water. I opted for Perrier Lime, just to really drive home the lime flavor in these.
You’ll see in the video that I use a hand blender for pureeing the pineapple. Certainly, if you don’t have one, any standard blender will do.
This is not a super sweet drink. I don’t like to start my dinner with a sugar rush. It’s simple, light, refreshing, but just festive enough to make you feel a little bit special when kicking back with a glass in hand. Seriously, garnish anything with mint and you’ll be stylin’.
Get the recipe!Print
A super simple mojito mocktail with fresh mint, lime, pineapple and sparkling water for a refreshing non-alcoholic drink.
- 1 pineapple cored
- 6 mint leaves (plus more for garnish)
- Juice of 6 limes (plus slices for garnish)
- 1 Quart Perrier Lime (or other lime flavored sparkling water)
- Combine the pineapple, lime and mint in a container and blend until smooth.
- Spoon a few tablespoons of the pineapple mixture into a glass, add ice and fill with sparkling lime flavored water until it reaches the top.
- Garnish with lime and mint.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: Latin